SKF suppliers are an essential part of our future development and success in creating and delivering customer value. Everybody loves a solution, so we believe every great solution is born from a really good problem. And at SKF, there’s nothing we love more than solving problems and inventing solutions together with our customers.
For more than a century, we’ve been at the heart of industries and the brains of machinery. Our story began with a problem – the need for machines to work better, run smoother, and live longer. When counterfeit products are shipped into Nigeria as a result of unknown loopholes, our customers find it difficult to identify our products from them. This is very detrimental to our brand’s image and core values. We need to curb the import of these counterfeit products into Nigeria.
- How do we prevent the production of counterfeit products?
- How do we identify those who produce these counterfeit products?
- How do we sensitize more distributors on the SKF Authenticate App?
- How do we prevent the distribution of fake products, which are not manufactured but inscribed in Nigeria?
- What solutions can help identify other loopholes and data of how the products come into Nigeria?
- How do we create a more robust awareness campaign?
- How do we create a clear distinction between original SKF products from the counterfeit products?
Apply For Challenge
- Must be resident in Nigeria
Must have a structured team
Must have developed a similar project